Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,
I went to Liverpool 2 weeks ago (no time to update this entry :S) for this conference.
I think I like Liverpool. The streets are wide, not like Cambridge and there are lots of halal food shops around. I even had a HALAL Full English Breakfast and also jacket potato with HALAL roasted chicken, and most importantly in an amazing low price! Alhamdulillah.
The journey was horrible due to the unexpected rail engineering works. Both my journeys to and back were late. I got on the train on-time but I arrived late! For many times, I like going around the world (? UK is my first country abroad and I have since never been out of England or other country except for umrah, once!) but I don't like the journey. Beside my car-sick, I think it's the time that I spent doing nothing (can't even read!) really makes me dislike any travelling journey. Well, what can I do.
I was occupied by the conference for the whole day-time and only had a little time at night to walk around (and it was a rainy night when I have the chance to go around). These are some pictures to share.
Wassalam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment