Monday, February 26, 2007

Experience Islam Week 2007 ~ Day 3

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Today I was the speaker. It felt funny when you always look at people and listen to their talks but now you are going to be watched and heard. This was what happened today when I have to talk about my journey to Islam to a crowd of people, some I know very well and some I have no idea who they are.

My Journey to Islam

Time: 7pm
Venue: Bateman Auditorium, Gonville and Caius College


What makes people from different walks of life accept a new faith? Here's the chance to listen
to the personal accounts of four such individuals,some of whom are currently
students at Cambridge.

I was very nervous in the beginning but alhamdulillah ALLAH gave me the strength to speak properly and to give me the wisdom to answer all the questions. Everyone was so supportive and alhamdulillah, everything went well, and in fact better than what I have expected.

Me, Frey (Farha) & George

Wassalam.

No comments: