Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy week

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Sorry for not updating for a quite a while. Things just come and go so fast. Last weekend, when I went pass Parker's Piece, I saw this huge bouncy castle. Really massive! I've always wanted to play bouncy castle when I saw it in a few occasions but couldn't do so cause they are only for children. Last month, when sister Sheridan was having her birthday party, I get to play a tiny one, feeling a bit dizzy after a few jumps, maybe cause my gravitational centre is quite high, compared to a little kid. But that was my first experience. Looking at this huge one, I was thinking if I should go for it, but nay, too old for it and it's in the public.

Giant bouncy castle

Now as most of the sisters have finished their exams, it's time for party! Friends and relatives came down to Cambridge for a visit. So we have this sisters' partying, punting, touring & dining for a few days.

Touring around Cambridge


Also the ISOC activity has resumed. There was a circle yesterday and there will be burdah singing today, then a few garden parties, inshaALLAH. But I'm too busy to get involved in all these. Got a paper to write for the conference I'm going in September inshaALLAH and all these crazy unsorted data that needs to be analysed before I'm off to Rihla. So, have to be selective. Might skip some of these ISOC stuff but definitely will go for the ISOC Garden Party, inshaALLAH.

Circle yesterday

Alright, back to work.

Wassalam.

No comments: