A few days ago, we were told that there are 32 sisters who have no mahram to go to Rihla Trip have not yet granted visa. I was very worried cos I don't have one according to other Schools of Fiqh. But according to Shafi'i Fiqh, 2 trustworthy women can be my mahram, so basically I have mahram, plenty on them, alhamdulillah. Well, at least there are 3 sisters which I definitely know them and can trust them inshaALLAH.
Today alhamdulillah I recieved this email from the Rihla Trip organiser:
Dear Rihla Students,Walillahilhamd.
As-salamu'Alaykum & Jummah Greetings!
I pray this finds you in the best of health, strong Iman and high spirit, amin. I am writing to you on behalf of Zeshan; just to let you know that *ALL* the UK applicants have been granted a visa successfully, Alhumdulilah. Also, Zeshan will be sending a VERY important e-mail confirming details for your departure next Thursday. Please make sure you check your e-mail, and respond promptly if required.
Jazaka'llahu Khayran,
Wasalams,
So, yes, I'm going on the 5th July 2007 until 26th July 2007. In between this period, if I can't find any internet, I won't be able to update my blog. Please make dua for us so that ALLAH will grant us Umrah Mabrul. Will be in London on the 4th to get to Heathrow early in the morning of 5th. Can't wait to kiss the land where the Prophet Muhammad (saw) once kissed...
Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment