Sunday, July 01, 2007

Graduation

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Not my graduation, it's my friends! Alhamdulillah, all these little lovely angels of ISOC have graduated after 3 or 4 years of hard works. Seeing such a fun last year, I did it again this year. As their 'unofficial' photographer for their graduations from rehearsal to roaming to the Senate House until the photos on the lawn. I think this is the only graduation gift that I can give to them considering I'm not rich enough to buy them a proper gift each.

The first day is Thursday. There are Sidrah from St. John and Shabana from Trinity Hall. So did the photography for them. The second day is Friday. Unfortunately I have to go to school to do my research, so was unable to do anything for them. The last day is Saturday which has Newnham in the morning, New Hall in the afternoon and then Robinson. There are 5 sisters graduating from Newnham, 3 sisters and lots of my other friends in New Hall and 2 sisters in Robinson. Thanks a lot to Zishan and Miyada who lend me their cameras for Saturday.

It's a shame that these 3 days were raining the whole time. Last year was great with sun shine the whole week and the pictures were all great. Anyway, these are the pictures:

Possession from Newnham College

Walking in the middle of the street

Walking pass King's College

Entering the Senate House

Guests are entering the Senate House

The guests have all gone inside the Senate House

Getting ready for the next college

Then the Principal of the college marched in

Now the Senate House is empty

This is where the graduans can order photos inside the Senate House, lawn photos and frames

Lawn Photography

May ALLAH bless them all and grant them a bright future ahead.

Wassalam.

No comments: