Sorry for not updating this blog even though I have passed my viva and handed in the hard-bound thesis. I was too busy in packing and attending conference.
Alhamdulillah, I arrived at KLIA on 28th May 2009 around 7.30am (Malaysia time +0700 from GMT during summer time) and took another flight from KLIA to Johor. After I have rested the night at my friend's house, I went to report duty the next morning at 8am and took 2 weeks of holidays. Actually, for those who have come back from study leave, they are given 7 days of holiday. It can't be brought forward and must start immediately on the day of report duty after returning from overseas. However, I have a conference in Singapore (1 hour drive away from my friend's house), I couldn't go home to Kuching after I have reported duty. I stayed in Johor and sorted out a few things over the weekend and went to the conference from Monday until today. My friend drove me to Singapore everyday since she has to go to the same university (where the conference took place) to do her lab work. Everything works out just fine, alhamdulillah.
Tomorrow, there are more stuff to sort out before I can go back to Kuching on Friday evening. Hence, I took more holidays to prolong my stay in Kuching. I don't know what to expect at home, just wish that it will be a pleasant time after nearly two years since I last saw them. I now have three nieces, one which I haven't seen.
Wassalam.
2 comments:
MashaAllah im glad to hear everything is good. Enjoy your stay with your family :)
Salam kak Fatin...
Good to hear that you've passed your VIVA..
I am fren of geejang and didie, lindah...
Congrats...
regards
Post a Comment