Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,
Alhamdulillah, we managed to organise two farewell parties today to ensure that I can most of the sisters, if not all of them, before I leave the UK. Thank to all the aunties in the Cambridge community who put their time, effort and money in providing us with delicious food for the parties. Thanks to all the sisters who came, helped in preparing and cleaning and who kindly gave me gifts. I really, really have had some great time today, but regret that I couldn't spend more time with each of the sister.
There are also sisters who came all the way from London for this party. May ALLAH reward all the sisters who participated and helped in this cause. Really, really appreciate them all.
I will miss all of them as they have been a part of my life in Cambridge for more than 3 years. It was a bit of a hactic day today but alhamdulillah, everything went well and the food is way more than enough that all the sisters later packed some home for their lunches and dinners for the next 1-2 days.
Also, there are some non-muslim friends who came and wish me good luck. They are some special friends of mine. One of them is among my first Jewish friend who is mashaALLAH very pious and modest person. Really pray that ALLAH will guide her.
Can't believe it's my farewell already. InshaALLAH I'll come back again. If not, may ALLAH meet us once again in the Paradise, amin.
Wassalam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I pray you reached safely inshaAllah.
ah choo, are you back here in malaysia already? let's meet up! there's a bunch of us in kl =)
Post a Comment