Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tagged

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Cakapeje tagged me. Honestly, I don't know the rule of this tagging-game but I assume that it is to try to 'stalk' a person's insides!

Anyway, this is for Cakapaje:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Maiko, my housemate. We were having a sisters Eid Dinner at home inviting a few sisters who are stuck in Cambridge on Eid Day. After the dinner, Maiko told her experience of attending an Indian royal wedding and the fairy-tale-like true-story made me, Sophia and Arwa laughed for a good 1 hour. Alhamdulillah. Have not been laughing a lot like this for a long time.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping! Didn't sleep the whole night to write a paper that needs to be submitted today. Sleep right after fajr prayer. Only had 4 hours of sleep today. Alhamdulillah.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Praying maghrib in one of the classrooms in my faculty. Alhamdulillah. ALLAHUakbar walillahilhamd.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Studying, alhamdulillah.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Greeting the friendly receptionist. Really hope she will come to Islam, inshaALLAH.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
1 cup of coffee early in the morning to stay awake to write my paper and then a cup of tea after woke up. Alhamdulillahiladhi ato'amana wa saqona wa ja'allana minal muslimin.

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Orange.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Food for Eid Dinner yesterday bought at ASDA, mostly reduced stuff, alhamdulillah, big saving.

9. Where were you last night?
At home for Eid Dinner.

10. What colour is your front door?
White.

11. Where do you keep your change?
My coat pocket on my right.

12. What's the weather like today?
2 C.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla mint.

14. What excites you?
Can remember 1 verse of Qur'an, alhamdulillah.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Got 1 inch cut yesterday by my friend just to symbolise the Qurbani that I have done, alhamdulillah. May ALLAH accept it from me.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, alhamdulillah.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends. Probably a lot in front of sisters but very quiet in front of brothers and non-muslims.

18. Do you watch the O.C?
No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No.

20. Do you make your own words?
Yes, only my friends can understand.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not sure, never tried before.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Adibah, miss her.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Khadijah, a convert.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Arwa, she phoned yesterday to ask the way to my house.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
By a Rihla sister -
I wISH a WiSH 4U,
ItS a WiSH I Wish 4 FEW,
Da WiSH I Wish 4U
iZ DAT aLL uR wIsHeS cOMe tRue...

*wiSh u a vEry*
*HapPY eiD*

26. Do you chew on the straw?
When I have finished my food and drink while those who sitting with me are still eating or drinking.

27. Do you have curly hair?
No, typical Chinese. Alhamdulillah.

28. What's the next place you're going to?
Home after I've get my work done.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of one.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Left over from the Eid Dinner. Alhamdulillah.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Of course but bi idhnillah.

32. What was the best movie you've seen in past 2 weeks?
Didn't watch any movie in the past 2 weeks. Too busy with work.

33. Is there anyone I like right now?
Yes, my family and sisters in Islam.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just before I came to my faculty.

35. Are you currently depressed?
No, alhamdulillah.

36. Did you cry today?
Not yet.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Cos Cakapaje tagged me and I'm damn busy to answer it!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this.
I do not wish to tag anyone cos I do not wish to know what others think.

ALLAHU'alam.

Wassalam.



2 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Fatin,

Hmm...you've put some new thoughts on the whole matter. I never thought of it as an attempt to pry the thought of others; thought it was just a game. But thank you for being a sport :)

Fatin said...

Wassalam,

No problem, just because I'm a researcher in humanity science, it makes me more observant in matter as such. Anyway, it's not too bad.