Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,
Right, there are 16 recordings of the students that I've interviewed. And now I have to transcribe each recording from video & audio into WORDS! Each recording is about 30 minutes, averagely, it takes me 2 hours to transcribe 1 recording, including checking, just the audio, not yet the actions. As I'm quite lay back last week, I only managed to do only 3 students and about 4 other half way through. Ok, 3 down, 13 to go. Please make du'a so that I can finish this as soon as possible. Once it's done, I have to redesign another method to go further into my research question. Design some more PROBLEMS and go back to school to collect more data and spend another more time to do analysis. Phew, don't know when it will finish. I really pray that by the end of the school year, everything will come to the end and I can go home for 1 month of holiday. I miss home...
Wassalam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment