Thursday, March 08, 2007

Research

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

The weather today is nice and very sunny, subhanALLAH. Winter has gone and Spring is jumping in the air. Daffodils are smiling, so do the people around.

I went to school today for my data collection. Alhamdulillah, everything went well.

While waiting for the bus, this bus is 1 every 1 hour at the bus stop...


... came a horse rider, really slowly...


I've never touched a horse before, thought I can stop them for a second but it's very dangerous cause there are vehicles coming in and out all the time. So, didn't get to do that...


While waiting for the bus, saw this nice village cottage at the back. It looks very unique for me and I wonder what is the material used to make the roof...


Got the bus at 11.00am, very punctual, and went to Bar Hill TESCO, one of the biggest TESCO in UK. It is just too massive that I get bored after wondering in there with an empty stomach. Bought 2 packs of Frosties (750g) for £3.00 only! Too hungry that I ate the flakes on the bus as if I'm munching pop-corns.

Went straight for a meeting in my faculty. This is a short meeting for a postgraduate conference called Kaleidoscope. Not sure why they called it with this name, maybe one of the organisers last year must have been a mathematics teacher that he/she loves the idea of Kaleidoscope. Anyway, it's a busy day cause after this, I will have to go to Guild Hall to help Aunty Zohra in her stall in conjunction with International Women's Day.

And the rest of the day is to analyse my data...

Wassalam.

1 comment:

mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

you are sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

p.s. i love horses and horseriding - maybe i'll make my husband by a nice horse instead of a silly mercedes and you can come ride it :p