Saturday, March 17, 2007

Feel like the old days again...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I'm so happy that Sarah decided to spend sometime after her exams in Cambridge! It's a 3-day-2-night visit. As Fatimah is leaving Cambridge for good, we have a sisters get-together in her house last Thursday. Sarah came all the way from London to attend this gathering and met a lot of sisters alhamdulillah. I felt like she came back to become the Head Sister again, yay!

This is as if she needs to take care of the sisters and be present in sisters' events as well as ISOC's event again... Look, it was a week after the AGM, so people are still talking about AGM and Sarah has to listen to this and give her views. Her views really matter and carry a lot of weight, still among the sisters. That is how good she is when she's the Head Sister 2 years ago. With her experience and wisdom, some problems were solved, alhamdulillah.

Next, she has to come to sisters' gathering. There were two - one of Fatimah's and one in Munazzah's room to watch Bollywood. I'm not a fan of Bollywood, so went to sleep as they were laughing. I hope Sarah enjoyed it, but that was a lovely evening as everyone was having fun, not just watching the movie.

Then, we have this Access Open Day. She has to help the event from the beginning till the end. That is how dedicated she is even she is no more a Cam ISOCer. MashaALLAH. Once you are in ISOC, your heart will always attached with it.

Finally, girlie things. Sisters always have secret among themselves and Sarah is always the best person to talk to. At the end, 2 sisters who want to talk to her privately end up talking all 3 together. I was sleeping when they were talking and Sarah ended up not sleeping at all for the first night in my house (she slept later in the morning) and same for the next night in Munazzah's room. Poor Sarah. I'm ill, and I think she caught it, plus not enough sleep, she too got ill. I felt guilty for that because I'm not a good hostess for making my honourable guest ill...

I pray that ALLAH will protect her and give her good health. May she be successed in whatever undertaking, in this World and the Akhirah. May ALLAH reward her for what she has done for the people around her. Amin.

Do come again, please. I think Cambridge need you.

Wassalam.

No comments: