Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

6 years on, why do people still remember 9/11 but not other mass massacres happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir, Somalia, ect.?

That's it all that I want to say about today, there are too much publicity on this event that the US want the people of the world to remember. Not that I don't sympathise the victims of 9/11, but thinking of the victims of other more heart-breaking 'terrorist attacks' around the globe, are they not worth for us to remember? Are they not also human being like the 9/11 victims and like us, have life, have family, have hope and future? Such hypocrites!

Anyway, some how I want to say thank to the US for making Islam now the most fast-spreading religion in the world. InshaALLAH in no time, due to the publicity funded by the US, the religion of ALLAH will surpass other religions. There are now at least 40,000 British converts and I'm sure far more converts in US (according to NBC News, there are 20,000 Americans converted to Islam every year after the 9/11). Takbir!

Wassalam.

No comments: