Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tag from GM

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I really don't know how this tagging thing works and I have been avoiding to do it. However, since GM has tagged me ages ago and it's double tagging, I think I should just do it.

5 things in my bag:
1. earphone
2. my research data
3. bicycle light
4. screw driver
5. Cambridge Cycle Map

5 things in my wallet:
To be honest, I've never used a wallet ever since my secondary school, so skip that

5 things in my room:
1. files, files, files of data, documents & articles to read!
2. laptop
3. books
4. bucket
5. double duvet

5 things which I want to do:
1. finish my PhD as soon as possible
2. get married
3. travel around the world
4. study sacred knowledge with reknown shuyukh
5. do hajj

5 things which I'm doing now:
1. blogging (obviously)
2. studying PhD & tajweed
3. working as a tutor
4. voluntaring in helping to teach in the mosque
5. helping ISOC

5 persons whom I want to tag:
Since I really don't know how does this work, so whoever read it should try it, as a form of reflection on who you are by:
1. looking at the things that you have wtih you (i.e.: in your bag, wallet, room)
2. what is your priority when you are listing them
3. comparing what you are doing now and what you want to do in the future
4. finding the holes in the comparison and thinking of the room for improvement
5. who are the persons in this whole world that you want to know more of them

I hope we benefit from what we are doing.

Wassalam.

No comments: