Saturday, September 01, 2007

Salam from Malaysia

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Just a short post from Malaysia. Everything is well alhamdulillah. I was thinking that many things must have changed after 2 years not being here. Besides friends getting married and getting more children, most of the things stay the same. I'm a bit surprised but I guess this is a good thing. I managed to meet many of my family and friends here and also to visit my mum's grave. Everyone is very helpful knowing that I have limited resources here to get around and do stuff. Alhamdulillah, most of the things that I've planned are more or less completed, only that I can't really find the things that my friends in UK are asking for. So hard to find them. InshaALLAH will try my best to get them.

While I'm in Malaysia, I am deeply missing friends in UK. I just can't really imagine one day, when I finish my study in Cambridge, how would I be able to say goodbye to them all...

Wassalam.

1 comment:

Artemis said...

wa alaikum assalaam wr wb,

i'm glad you are well in malaysia. i know the feeling about leaving your friends. it seems that your heart would tear if you had to say goodbye. but alhamdulillah there are ways to stay in touch. and the internet can be a beautiful thing :)

i wanted to ask your opinion on a career in education. perhaps i will message you on facebook; i don't have your email address.

best wishes to you,
ma'salaama