Monday, May 12, 2008

Generosity needs courage

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

This is a really refreshing talk to listen and reflect on:



If you have the 21 minutes, do try to listen to it.

Wassalam.

4 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Fatin,

That was a nice delivery. But, I don't think I heard his name mentioned; who is he?

Fatin said...

Assalamualaikum,

I don't blame Malaysian muslims for not knowing him but across the muslim world around the globe, honestly, no one doesn't know this great scholar - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, the founder of the Zaytuna Institute that tries to revive the traditional teaching of Islam that can trace back to the Prophet Muhammad (saw). Ask any muslim from English-speaking countries, inshaALLAH they know him.

ALLAHU'alam.

Wassalam.

cakapaje said...

Salam again Fatin,

I do not know about others here but, I have read about Sheikh Hamza and a bit about him as well by other writers. Only that, I never knew how he looks like.

Fatin said...

Good for you, he is mashaALLAH a very good voice for the muslims in the western world. May ALLAH preserve him and elevate his rank. Ws.