Wednesday, June 04, 2008

From Kuching

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

As my work has catching up the momentum after the break to Athens, I don't want to blog until I have finished at least 1 chapter but today my sister emailed me a whole lots of pictures from Malaysia. I'm thrill of course and wished I can join them. Alhamdulillah to know that they are fine, especially my grandma.
This is the sister who sent me the photos, she is 3 years younger than me, she graduated with First Class and now a teacher. That's my father (papa) on her left.

She and her husband - registered but not wedded yet (according to culture)

From left, my younger sister (5 years younger), final year in uni doing Pharmacy; my youngest sister, now doing STPM; papa; the sister who sent me the photos and my youngest brother

They went fishing

Fishing is papa's hobby, ever since I have memory. He went fishing like every weekend. I went with him sometime to catch crabs.

My grandma (popo) birthday party! She is 91, mashaALLAH. The far left is my uncle (papa's younger brother). The far right is my cousin with his son and wife. Next to his wife is my uncle's wife.

Wow, a big cake! Popo must be very happy, only that she cannot really talk and has really weak hearing. Her eye-sight is still fine, alhamdulillah

Popo ate the cake herself, didn't need any assistance!

Though she can't walk that my brother has to carry her up to the place where they had her birthday party

My brother (got his hair shaved!) has to go to this stupid National Service in that ugly uniform. The second right is my step mum

They went to visit relatives during Chinese New Year

Papa bought a new car after my youngest sister passed her driving test - we are poor (papa has lots of debts which I hope I can pay off after I have finished my study) but since my sister and my step mum both want to drive, papa has to please them both
That's my niece which I've never met before. She is my elder sister's second daughter

That's all. Oh ALLAH, guide them to the straight path.

Wassalam.


2 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Fatin,

That's a beautiful family you have, especially your niece at the photo below - she's adorable!

Keep praying for them; insyAllah, they will be given guidance.

Fatin said...

Amin. Jazakallahu khair.