Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,
I love today so much that I hope it will repeat in my daily life. It's a busy day but I have not been feeling like this for ages, not even during Alwaan. Woke up this morning quite late and get my slide presentation ready. After a quick brunch at 11am, I went straight to my faculty for the Lunch Time Seminar. I presented my paper and alhamdulillah got a few good feedbacks from the audience. I think my supervisor is quite please with my progress, alhamdulillah.
After the seminar, I started to help up with the seminar for this Friday - Kaleidoscope. It is a seminar organised by graduates for graduates. After finished doing all the certificates, name badges, abstracts compilation and updating the website, Valeska came and asked me why I didn't go to the Science Learning Research Group Meeting. Oh my God, I completely forgot about the meeting and when Valeska asked me that question, the meeting was just over. And so I sent an email to my supervisor to apologise for the absence and continued with the Kaleidoscope stuff until now. I've just finished everything and will be going home soon. I'm very hungry but I quite like today except forgetting the meeting. I met a lot of people, learned a few things, get both my academic and non-academic works done and alhamdulillah I feel great and thankful for the day that ALLAH has given to me.
I pray that ALLAH will except all my good deeds and forgive all my sins. Amin.
Wassalam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment