Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,
Right, I have decided to go for this Rihla Trip inshaALLAH this July. There are 3 things that I'm most looking forward - Umrah, Ziarah to the Prophet (saw) and lectures by all these blessed & knowledgeable shuyukh. So what next?
After paying all the fees & flight tickets, I need to get all the documents ready - passport, visa application form, vaccination certificate, 4 passport sized photos & convert certificate. None is properly done yet. Passport is ready but need to make a copy for myself in case I need it in before I fly; application form is not filled in all properly yet and there is no photo attached yet; need to go and snap some passport sized photos; need to see the Imam to get a convert certificate; and finally one thing that is done is the vaccination certificate.
When I went to make an appointment with my GP yesterday to get a ACWY Meningitis Vaccination, I thought it's just going to be 1 jab. But this morning when I met the nurse, she said I need to take 4 jabs, not because I'm not healthy enough but because I've never been vaccinated before in Malaysia. She said I can take them one by one in separate days or 2 in a roll and come back again another day or take them all in a roll. So I decided to take 2 jabs and see what is going to happen to me. After the 2 little stings, I sat down and felt fine so then I asked for another 2 jabs on the same arm. She said it will affect the arm for a day after the injection, so it's better to just do it on one arm. So since I'm left-handed, I have to 'sacrify' my right arm, thinking that I won't be able to use the mouse today. But alhamdulillah, I'm fine now. The ACWY Vax is £52.50 cause it's not covered by the NHS but all the others are free so it works out to be £52.50 for 4 jabs, that's about £13.00 a jab, fair enough, don't feel too expensive for that one jab.
So, yay, got the vaccination certificate, next is the convert certificate and passport. Photos? Tomorrow maybe cause no hurry, I still got 2 weeks before the dateline.
Supervision at 3pm and a seminar at 4pm, then circle at 6.30pm. After that, is work, work, work and work! Alhamdulillah.
Wassalam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment